Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Forbidden activities
ShortenerLink.com may NOT be used creating shortened URLs that:
- Are used for unsolicited advertising (spam)
- Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adware, any other malware)
- Link to any form of child and zoo pornography
- Link to other URL shortening or redirection sites or scripts
- Link to material that infringes copyright
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (are at least 18 years old).
You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- agree to create only one account per person. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ShortenerLink.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ShortenerLink.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any portion there of.
4. Account Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to immediately notify ShortenerLink.com Team of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
5. Shorten URLs
Shortener Link will not remove any 'URLs' associated with your account, unless one of the Terms and Conditions stated is broken.
6. Modification of Service
ShortenerLink.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of there with or without notice. You agree that ShortenerLink.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.